In phase one of the discussion, you will be tasked with presenting your researched information into a written outlining a minimum of three conditions in which you believe, based upon your differential diagnostic research, could potentially qualify as the unidentified condition and why you believe this to be true.
You are expected to spend approximately three conditions if you are preparing a 2-3 paragraphs on each of the three conditions if you are choosing a written format. You must acknowledge all sources utilized written presentation.
Written presentations should be a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per each diagnosed condition (3 conditions minimum).
- Homeostatic: Insulin resistance
- Metabolic: Cardiometabolic dysfunction
- Triglycerides: Abdominal obesity, High plasma triglycerides (TG)/Low plasma high density lipoprotein (HDL)
- DNA: Decreased telomere length
Research and consider three conditions, through the process of differential diagnosis that would present with varying abnormalities in homeostasis, metabolism, triglycerides and DNA respectively as outlined above.
In the video or written presentation response post, include the following:
- Identify and explain your process of differential diagnosis and why you believe your three chosen conditions appropriately fit the above parameters as a potential diagnosis.
- Make certain to identify your primary diagnostic choice out of the three presented.
- Fully identify the sources used within your research.
- Please be certain to validate your opinions and ideas while disclosing the sources utilized within written presentation (APA format).