Using the same organization and product (lemonade drink) from the Wk 4 assignment, you will be presenting the following analysis to the bank to gain financial support for your endeavor. The bank will be using these analyses to make their final decision on how, and if, to launch your company’s new and unique lemonade. Through your research, you have found that the bank in which you will be presenting this proposal to is favorable to socially conscious companies that support local charitable endeavors.
Create a 20- to 24-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, addressing the following:
- Select four of the following marketing methods and explain how they should be used by your company to align best with your target segment and product definition:
- Public relations
- Traditional digital marketing
- New digital marketing techniques (Be sure to describe the new method in addition to how it will be used.)
- Direct marketing
- Event marketing
- Outdoor advertising
- Select two of the following forms of sales promotion to promote your product and explain the reasoning for each of the choices:
- Loyalty programs
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Discuss ways that you can demonstrate to the bank that this company is a socially conscious organization and will be involved with local social endeavors.
- Discuss ways that your company could expand into the global market.
- Examine promotional methods that could be used to market your lemonade globally.
- Examine any ethical or moral issues you may encounter in developing and utilizing the various forms of sales promotion.
Include appropriate visuals and images in your presentation.